Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But here are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be in the same way bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to determine what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings because of their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t really have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is due to the vapors of all e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals that may be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the guidelines supplied by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors obtainable in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit drinks make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an awesome way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, Vape Pen including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke by using them. In a single study, smokers who took a VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any Vitamin E supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your health.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of second hand cigarette smoke. One case was so bad that the patient died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in cases like this, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, according to the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor compared to the serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, many people are put faraway from switching to most of these products because of all the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you might get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?